The exhibit opening was last night and it went off without a hitch! We had more than 200 people there, and I’m hoping that many more get to see the photos before the end of the month when the show closes.
* SCAR models and Alabama models meeting face to face.
* Visitors from around the country and the Birmingham community coming together to celebrate survivorship and mourn loss.
* Delicious food, including my personal favorite–dates wrapped in bacon.
* Laughter and tears, the stuff of life shared around images that are powerful and true.
* David’s appearance on his favorite station, Fox 6, to publicize the show.